Skip to content
- No food or drink is allowed in the makerspace
- No open-toed footwear is allowed in the makerspace
- Doors should not be propped open
- Used blades and sharp debris should be put into the sharps container
- Clean your work area once you are finished
- Contact staff when you have an issue with tools, equipment, facilities, or resources.
- In an emergency please contact JHU Emergency Services 410-516-7777
Eye Wash Station – Instructions
- Go Immediately to the Eyewash Station – Don’t Waste A Second!
- Begin to Flush.
- Hold Your Eyes Open with Your Fingers.
- Roll Your Eyes.
- Flush for a Full Fifteen Minutes.
- Take Out Your Contacts.
- Seek Medical Help.