Student Workers:

Parker Treadway

Junior in Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Chandler, Arizona

Howdy, I’m Parker. I’m a sophomore mechanical engineer from Chandler, Arizona. My hobbies include rocking out with my band Rachel, playing tabletop games, and working on the Hopkins BAJA SAE team. Whenever I commit to a project, I always put 100% into it because nothing is more exciting than seeing something you made work for the first time.

Contact Info: ptreadw1@jhu.edu

Willa Grinsfelder

Senior in Mechanical Engineering and Creative Writing

Hometown: Saint Paul, Minnesota

Hey I’m Willa! In my free time I lead trips for the Outdoors Club on campus, and work at the rock climbing wall. I love fixing old machines and carving, and I’m interested in diving head-first into wood working with everyone this semester!

Contact Info: wgrinsf1@jhu.edu

Adebayo Eisape

PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering

Hometown: Jackson, New Jersey

Hi, I’m Bayo! I received my BS and MS from JHU in 2012 and 2018, respectively. I work in the ECE department in Dr.Ralph Etienne-Cummings’ lab in the field of neuromorphic engineering and in Dr.James West’s lab in the field of electrostatic transducers and energy harvesting. Outside of school and research, I enjoy engineering, designing and generally making things, including an automated koi feeder and small electric vehicles.

Contact Info: aeisape1@jhu.edu

Eleanor O’Callaghan

Sophomore in Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Saint Paul, Minnesota

Hi! My name is Eleanor and I am a freshman studying mechanical engineering. In my free time I like to sail, donate blood, and build stuff! I’m also on Hopkins’ Baja SAE team. Some fun projects that I’ve worked on include a homemade metal foundry and various woodworking projects around my house. 

Contact Info: eocalla2@jhu.edu 

Victor Galindo

Sophomore in Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Buffalo, New York

Hey! I’m Victor. I am a Mechanical Engineering student. I was born and raised in Peru where I gained appreciation for hard work and engineering. Clubs I love spending time in are Hopkins’ Baja SAE team and Design Build Fly. I am an eagle scout, I enjoy 3D printing, playing soccer and biking.

Contact Info: vgalind1@jhu.edu

Elizabeth Wu

Senior in Biomedical Engineering

Hometown: San Francisco, California

Hi, I’m Lizzy! Here’s my origin story (which, like most things, you didn’t ask for, but get anyways) I went to a technical arts high school that taught me about woodworking, metal fabrication, jewelry, and stained glass. It was so empowering to make stuff. I am so glad to be able to have a place at Johns Hopkins where I can continue to tinker, learn new skills, and make things! I’m really proud to be a part of this community!

Contact Info: ewu12@jhu.edu